It's a weak title, but it is fitting since my picks have been pretty weak. My quick two cents for this week's seven games featuring top 25 teams.1. LSU-Auburn
- I like Auburn, not because the Tigers are my pick to win the national title, but because the game is on The Plains. Auburn 13, LSU 7.2. Michigan at Notre Dame
- Part thinks Michigan will expose the overrated Irish, but its hard to pick against Charlie, Brady, and Touchdown Jesus. Notre Dame 28, Michigan 24.3. Nebraska at USC
- This could get ugly. Nebraska is improved, but only Trev Alberts would pick the Huskers. USC 38, Nebraska 20.4. Florida at Tennessee
- I like the Volunteers only because they are at home. Tennessee 23, Florida 17.5. Miami at Louisville
- This will be a statement game for Louisville, Miami is not good, and could get embarrassed. Louisville 30, Miami 17.6. Oklahoma at Oregon
- The Ducks are for real, the Sooners are not. Oregon 38, Oklahoma 24.7. Texas Tech at TCU
- TCU is looking good, while Tech had trouble at UTEP. This is a make or break game for the Frogs BCS chances. Texas Tech 31, TCU 28.