Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ESPN Gameday Live From East Lansing. What?


I know the Michigan-Ohio State game has lost some luster this year, but it is usually a Gameday stop every year. Tuscaloosa was the stop last week, so I guess the crew did not want to go back to Alabama for the Iron Bowl at Auburn.

How about Los Angeles for the #16 Fresno State at #1 USC game, by far the day's most intriguing game. But, the game is on Fox Sports Net and a 10:15 pm kickoff ET. I guess Gameday will probably make L.A. their final stop on December 3 for UCLA-USC, since UCLA pulled out the win over Arizona State to get to a 9-1 record.

I just do not see why 5-5 Michigan State vs 9-1 Penn State is worthy of the live remote. I guess ESPN wants center stage for their prime time game at 4pm ET, hoping the Nittany Lions will clinch their first Big Ten title since 1994.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home